I. Who are we?
Astrea CVBA is responsible for the processing of your personal data, with registered office at 6, Posthofbrug, 2600, Antwerp, with CBE number 0885.184.584.
You can contact us via the following general coordinates:
Tel: +32 3 287 11 11
Fax: +32 3 287 11 12
II. Which personal data do we process?
- If you wish to contact us via our website, we will process the following data:
- your identification details such as your name, first name, telephone number, email address, date of birth and any other information you might leave.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will process the following identification data: name, first name and email address.
- If you wish to apply for one of our job opportunities, we will process your identification data and contact details, personal characteristics, education and training, occupation and position, family composition, leisure activities and interests, memberships, national register number and any other information you may choose to give us.
III. Why are your personal data processed ?
The above-mentioned personal data are processed for the following purposes:
|Purpose||Legal basis |
|Client management, follow-up of your request on the website, processing your application ||Contractual necessity or to take steps at the request of the person involved before actually entering into an agreement. |
| || |
| Direct Marketing || Consent to process personal data for one or more specific purposes. |
In case your data are further processed for any other purposes than those mentioned above, we will notify you in advance.
IV. Will your personal data be shared with third parties?
Your personal data will never be sold or passed on to third parties for commercial purposes. In this way we guarantee more privacy and security when processing your personal data. All information provided will remain private and will be used only for the purposes described on our website.
The only ways in which your personal data could be shared with third parties are if:
- you give us your explicit prior consent;
- there is a legal obligation for us to pass on the personal data in the context of (the prevention of) fraud and misuse;
Specifically, your personal data will or could be shared with the following third parties and for the following reasons:
- Mailchimp, for marketing purposes
- Law firms with which we will collaborate
- Communication agencies for sending publications, Christmas cards,…
- Event organisers
V. How long will your personal data be stored ?
Your personal data will not be stored any longer than necessary. In practice, this means that your personal data will be removed from our files:
- 1 year after sending your personal data in case you applied for one of our job opportunities and were not hired afterwards;
- 1 month after a request on our website was made and when no additional information was requested afterwards or you did not become a client;
- when you unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Regardless of this period during which we store your personal data, we will also remove your personal data if you explicitly request us to do so via the contact details mentioned above.
VI. What rights do you have?
You have several rights with regard to your personal data which you can exercise by contacting us using the contact details mentioned above.
- To consult the personal data that relate to you and that are processed by us, to have incorrect / incomplete personal data corrected if necessary, or to have personal data removed, as well as - in certain cases - to limit the processing of your personal data or oppose it.
- To transfer your personal data either by providing them to you in legible form, or by direct transmission by us to the third party service provider designated by you.
- To withdraw a previously given consent to the processing of the personal data.
- To submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, notably if you are not satisfied with the handling of your question or complaint by us, via the following contact information:
Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit (Data Protection Authority)
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
- To oppose the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
VII. How can you exercise your rights?
A request must always clearly state which right you wish to exercise. Always state in which context we received you personal data.
You can contact us for this purpose by using the contact details mentioned above.